請待幾秒鐘 , 音樂自動開啟
 
歌名:YMCA
歌手:Village People(鄉紳合唱團)1978年專輯"Cruisin' "是該年暢銷的Disco金曲
 

young man, there's no need to feel down.                                      小伙子! 不用難過
I said, young man, pick yourself off the ground.                           我說啊 小伙子 振作點
I said, young man, 'cause you're in a new town                              我說啊 小伙子 因為你來到了另一個地方
there's no need to be unhappy.                                                       不用悶悶不樂
young man, there's a place you can go.                                          小伙子 你可以去一個地方
I said, young man, when you're short on your dough.                   我說啊 小伙子 當你身無分文時
you can stay there, and I'm sure you will find                                你可以待在這 我相信你會找到
many ways to have a good time.                                                    盡情玩樂的方法
重複☆
     【it's fun to stay at the y-m-c-a.                                                待在基督教青年會(YMCA)真好玩
        it's fun to stay at the y-m-c-a.                                                 待在基督教青年會(YMCA)真好玩
        they have everything for you men to enjoy,                          他們有任何能讓你享受的東西
        you can hang out with all the ...】                                         你可以跟那些男孩閒晃
重複★
     【it's fun to stay at the y-m-c-a.                                                待在基督教青年會(YMCA)真好玩
        it's fun to stay at the y-m-c-a.                                                 待在基督教青年會(YMCA)真好玩
        you can get yourself cleaned, you can have a good meal,      你可以穿的好,吃的好
        you can do whatever you feel ...】                                        要做啥 就做啥
 
young man, are you listening to me?                                             小伙子 你有在聽嗎
I said, young man, what do you want to be?                                  我說啊 小伙子 你想要當什麼
I said, young man, you can make real your dreams.                      我說啊 小伙子 你可以美夢成真
but you got to know this one thing!                                               但有件事情你一定要知道!
no man does it all by himself.                                                        沒人可以獨自完成任何事
I said, young man, put your pride on the shelf,                             我說啊 小伙子 重拾信心
and just go there, to the y.m.c.a.                                                    去基督教青年會(YMCA)就對了
I'm sure they can help you today.                                                  我相信他們能夠幫你
重覆☆
重覆★
young man, I was once in your shoes.                                           小伙子 我曾經跟你ㄧ樣
I said, I was down and out with the blues.                                      我說啊 我也曾一蹶不振
I felt no man cared if I were alive.                                                 我覺得沒人在乎我的存在
I felt the whole world was so tight ...                                             我覺得世界讓我喘不過氣
that's when someone came up to me,                                             就當他朝我走來時
and said, young man, take a walk up the street.                             然後說 小伙子 到街上走走吧
there's a place there called the y.m.c.a.                                          有個地方叫"基督教青年會"(YMCA)
they can start you back on your way.                                            他們可以讓你重新開始
重覆☆
y-m-c-a ... you'll find it at the y-m-c-a.                                         基督教青年會...你會在基督教青年會找到
young man, young man, there's no need to feel down.                 小伙子啊 小伙子啊 幹麻沮喪
young man, young man, get yourself off the ground.                  小伙子啊 小伙子啊 振作起來
y-m-c-a ... you'll find it at the y-m-c-a.                                        基督教青年會...你會在基督教青年會找到
young man, young man, are you listening to me?                        小伙子啊 小伙子啊 你有在聽嗎?
young man, young man, what do you wanna be?                        小伙子啊 小伙子啊 你想要當什麼?
 
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    luchifeng1978 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()